2011年10月6日星期四

Interview questions

1. What is your name? (first, I need to know his/her name,it will help me call him/her easily when I ask him/her question.)

2. Where do you come from? (Because the interviewees are all international students, I would like to know where they are from.)

3. What is the first language in your country? (For these international student, I hope to know what language they are speaking. Also, I can learn more knowledge.)

4. When did you start to learn English? (The most hard problem international students face is language problem, I hope to know what is the English teaching policy in their country.)

5. When do you come to America? (I wonder how long they have been in America, then I can start to talk about American life.)

6. what reason brings you to America? (It is a challenge when a person studies and lives in the other country, I wonder what makes them here.)

7. Why do you select SCSU? (Our school is not too famous, but it is still very good, I wonder the main reason they come to SCSU.)

8. How is American/school life? (For an international student, how to live with American roommate is a problem, because of cultural difference. And I wonder how they spend their time in the school.)

9. what is your major?(I am interest in what their major is, and why they select this major.)

10. How do you think about America before you came here?(For an international student, America is a different place, many people should have their own imagination about the US.)

11. Can you tell me the most interesting story you got after you came to the U.S?(Everybody have the special story, I am interest in what it is.)

12. Are there many difference between your country and the U.S? (Every country has its own culture, I like to learn new culture, I wonder how they handle these cultural problem.)

13. what is your plan after you graduate from SCSU? (I wonder they will stay in America or go back home after graduation. It is problem for international students.)

14. Do you like to find a job on campus? (Work experience is very important to a student who studies in America. There are many international students work on campus.)

15. Does your school allow you to have boy or girl friend in your country? (I am interest in this topic, because in China, school and parents will never let kids have boy or girl friend before college.)

16. what is the president in your country? Do you like him/her? (I know there are many people are dissatisfied with their leader, I wonder who is their leader and how they think about their leader.)

17. Are there many religions in your country? (I think every country has religions, I am interest in what religion they have in their religion, for many Chinese people, they don't have religion. But few do.)

18. what is the most popular sport in your country? (I like sport very much, I wonder what sport they like to do in their country.)

19. Do women have the equal right as men? (In many old culture, men were higher than women, even now. And every country has different tradition.)

20. What is the best food in your country? (For Chinese culture, food is really important. I think, food represents a special culture in a country. In addition, I am very interest in good food.)

没有评论:

发表评论